Department: Member Services
Status: Full-time permanent
Job Summary: Gathers, analyzes and reports on claims and member data. Provides comprehensive and concise data analysis to assist with the evaluation of potential risk management decisions.
• Be an Excel guru, proficient in SQL, and have experience working in the Microsoft reporting environment.
• Analyzes data from a variety of sources. Communicates the results in written and verbal form.
• Responsible for database administration. Manages data tables, extracts data and ensures the data uploaded to the database is accurate.
• Recommends enhancements in the design and function of the user interface of data collection systems.
• Accurately codes variables and completes statistical analyses as needed.
• Maintains a database of assets vital to the MIABC’s Property Insurance Program.
• Participates in ongoing decisions regarding study design, data collection, data analysis and methodology.
• Assists with the development of risk management plans for members.
• Assists the management team with the preparation of reports and presentations for the Board of Directors and members.
• Organizes, schedules and hosts webinars for members including coordination of speakers and providing technical support.
• Responsible for content management and front-end design of the MIABC website. Reviews layouts, styling and formatting. Posts articles and makes changes as required.
• Other miscellaneous duties and special projects as assigned.
• Expertise with Microsoft Office 365 programs (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.).
• Ability to create and edit macros in Excel.
• Expertise with HTML, CSS, VBA programming, SQL, Power BI and Tableau.
• Experience with computer programming, statistical analysis and data modeling.
• Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
• Superior attention to detail, accuracy and organizational skills.
• Good time-management skills. Ability to prioritize and manage multiple deadlines.
• Punctuality and reliability.
• University degree or College diploma in a related field preferred.
We thank all applicants for their interest in the MIABC. We are unable to respond to queries individually and only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls or agencies please.
Qualified candidates who are interested in this position may forward their resume to the attention of Human Resources at email@example.com.